Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt

I am going to share a few clichés, and sayings with you.
By early November the shops were already advertising the number of “sleeps before Christmas”; playing music suggesting that “It’s Christmas!”; wishing that “it could be Christmas every day!” And yet there is, quite predictably, very little in It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt, hardly any of the cards show anything to do with the Nativity of Jesus.
I have often thought that I would like to make a car sticker that plays on the words “a dog is for life, not just for Christmas” – letting people know that “Jesus is for life, not just for Christmas!” It seems that someone else had that idea, as I recently saw someone with a T-shirt which said exactly that.
So – might I actually “wish it could be Christmas, every day!”? I certainly long for the effect of Christmas to impact every day. 

It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtIt's Christmas I hope you're reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy

Guys V-Neck

Buy it Now: It’s Christmas I hope you’re reaaaaadyyyyy to paaaartyyyy shirt


Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét