Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 12, 2018

Omg stop talking just say 10-4 shirt

This conference has been brutal to sit through and stay focused. 10 hours each day from 8am to 6pm is way too long to sit in Omg stop talking just say 10-4 shirt. I forgot to bring my ADD Peace of Mind with me and my ADHD is kicking in to over drive at this point. Had to finally step out and take a break to clear my head and try to refocus. Only 4 more hours left. Hope it goes by fast. I feel like I’m back in high school. Just waiting for a teacher to come up and tell me to pay attention and stop day dreaming.

Omg stop talking just say 10-4 shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Omg stop talking just say 10-4
Guys V-Neck

Buy it Now: Omg stop talking just say 10-4 shirt


Home page: JEANTEES

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét