Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 12, 2018

For Us It’s A Game For Them It’s Battle A Pink Out Shirt

It’s late at night, I leave her sleeping in For Us It’s A Game For Them It’s Battle A Pink Out Shirt and talk to afriend. We talked about life, how fast it goes, our friends, the good times and the bad times. We talked about how life can get us down and how we gotta be strong no matter what trouble may bring us. So I come back in, I walked into the bedroom, it’s dark and peaceful. You can barely see your way to make it to the bed from the bathroom light, but what I saw laying there was her! My one and only. My life, my rock, my best friend, but most of all my fiancé!

For Us It’s A Game For Them It’s Battle A Pink Out Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt 

For Us It’s A Game For Them It’s Battle A Pink Out
Long Sleeved

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét