Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 12, 2018

I’m sorry didiroll my eyes out loud T-Shirt

I put my son in public school and from the time he was barely preschool age all I heard was, “sensory processing disorder,” “Autism,” “he’s behind,” “poor comprehension,” “lowest percentile,” “doesn’t understand,” “needs therapy,” “needs more therapy,” “needs twelve hours of therapy per week for four years,” “special ed,” “he CAN’T do this and he can’t do that.” As a parent it was exhausting to hear all the I’m sorry didiroll my eyes out loud T-Shirt do or would never be able to do and I began to think, if they don’t believe in him HOW could he ever blossom into the brilliant young man I knew he was.

I’m sorry didiroll my eyes out loud T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtI'm sorry didiroll my eyes out loud T-

Guys V-Neck

Buy it Now: I’m sorry didiroll my eyes out loud T-Shirt


Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét