Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 12, 2018

Grinch – People Should Seriously Stop Expecting Normal From Me Shirt

I doubt I’ve ever been, “Normal”. Don’t think I would enjoy being normal. Just not my thing. Most of the time, I’ve listened to that different drummer and followed that different tune, but would sing along, if inspired enough to do so! Guess you could say I’ve created my own “normal” in my very own special way. So far, this had not harmed me in the Grinch – People Should Seriously Stop Expecting Normal From Me Shirt and I have lived a full, rich and satisfying life. Just hope it won’t stop before I stop breathing!

Grinch – People Should Seriously Stop Expecting Normal From Me Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Grinch – People Should Seriously Stop Expecting Normal From Me
Guys V-Neck

Buy it Now: Grinch – People Should Seriously Stop Expecting Normal From Me Shirt


Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét