Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 12, 2018

Yeah well you know that’s just like your opinion man Vintage shirt

Yeah, I just did the Yeah well you know that’s just like your opinion man Vintage shirt is coming out next year. That was really fun because I shot the second one before I did Shadowhunters and so it’s kind of book ending this huge period of change in my life, but it’s great to go see that family again.
I’m also working on some music. I’m just before I can announce anything on it. I’ve got some really cool stuff coming up very, very soon, so stay tuned. The genre’s pop but I’ve got my own somethin’, somethin’. It’s unexpected, which is cool.

Yeah well you know that’s just like your opinion man Vintage shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Yeah well you know that’s just like your opinion man Vintage
Guys V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét