Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 12, 2018

Don’t flirt with me i love my girl she is a crazy girl Long T-Shirt

You know guys, the sign and Don’t flirt with me i love my girl she is a crazy girl Long T-Shirt of a future problematic relationship are always there. Why we choose to ignore, I have no bloody clue! My relationship with lulu was far from perfect, I don’t know how I didn’t see this coming. I was too blinded by my desperate love for her that I ignored paying attention to the tiny details that pointed to the fact that she was committed to someone else. Its true what they say, the devil is in the details. Had I only paid alittle attention none of this would have happened.

Don’t flirt with me i love my girl she is a crazy girl Long T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Don't flirt with me i love my girl she is a crazy girl Long
Guys V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét