Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 12, 2018

I’m Alergic to St. Louis Chicago Cubs shirt

don’t care who you are. If you don’t at least smile at this you have no soul. After being the leagues whipping boy for so many years, after all the heartbreak and toil, the I’m Alergic to St. Louis Chicago Cubs shirt, with one of the most energetic, talented and happy players finally won it all. I was suprised to see more people hate the Cubs and our fans after we won, which I don’t understand why. And it seems more and more people want to see us fail than succeed and relish again in our failures. But the fact remains that we still are one of baseballs richests histories with one of the most amazing fans and I think we have the most amazing character of any club. I will never get tired of seeing this. I’ll never forget staying up on a school night and receiving the hardest hug I ever got from my brother. The Chicago Cubs have won a World Series and after 2 years I still can’t believe it. Go Cubs Go!

I’m Alergic to St. Louis Chicago Cubs shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt I’m Alergic to St. Louis Chicago Cubs shirt


Ladies Tee

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét