Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 12, 2018

This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt It’s Pug Glitter Sweatshirt

I don’t want to brag, but my neighborhood is so cute! 😍🌸I’m always coming across the cutest little boutiques and restaurants that seem to just pop up out of nowhere. I just happened to pass by this adorable al fresco dining space that @figandolive just opened. 🍽As most of you know, I 💗anything pink so when I saw all of the pink  and the This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt It’s Pug Glitter Sweatshirt sign, I knew I wanted to check it out. It’s open every day from 11am to 11pm, the perfect spot to catch up with friends over a glass of rose 🍷, have a business meeting or just chill with your dog 🐶like moi. I personally love their kale & quinoa salad (without the cheese) and also their brussels sprouts.

This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt It’s Pug Glitter Sweatshirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt It’s Pug Glitter
Guys Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét