Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 12, 2018

I’m A Cheer Mom – I’m My Wallet Is Empty Nerves Are Gildan Shirt

Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader!📣 I may not be 18 anymore, but that doesn’t mean I can’t act like it sometimes! A HUGE thank you to these cute girls for helping this 35 year old mama pull her stretch again, and feel like she’s still got it.😜 And I’m A Cheer Mom – I’m My Wallet Is Empty Nerves Are Gildan Shirt for WINNING their competition today! 💥🏆 💪🏼
.Fellow cheerleaders/stunters/anyone strong enough…let’s have some fun!!! IF you feel like you can lift or throw me high up in the sky (or you know of someone that can), AND you would be down to stunt with me when I’m in your neck of the woods, COMMENT BELOW.

I’m A Cheer Mom – I’m My Wallet Is Empty Nerves Are Gildan ShirtYouth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shit 

I’m A Cheer Mom – I’m My Wallet Is Empty Nerves Are Gildan
Guys V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét