Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 12, 2018

I Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up To Be A Crazy Sister But Here I Am Killing It Shirt

I never could have imagined my life and the way it would play out.
I could have never known how many hearts I would break or how many times my heart would be broken.
I could have never even dreamed of the love that I’d make or the love thatI’d lose. Or the love that I’d find again.Some people have come into my life, just to be there for a moment, and it was like a whole life lived in a blink of an eye. Like “a flame that burned twice as fast and half as long…”
Some have come to stay for a lifetime and I Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up To Be A Crazy Sister But Here I Am Killing It Shirt (4), when they are gone, I know it will feel like only a moment together has passed.

I Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up To Be A Crazy Sister But Here I Am Killing It ShirtYouth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt 

I Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up To Be A Crazy Sister But Here I Am Killing ItI Never Dreamed I’d Grow Up To Be A Crazy Sister But Here I Am Killing It
Guys V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét