Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 12, 2018

I’d just rather be home with my dog it’s too peopley out there shirt

I am going to start doing a Pokémon of the Day thing. Comment a Pokémon on this image and the first one I see that I can write a lengthy post on will bethe Pokémon of tomorrow (Sounds like a lame slogan) So comment below what Pokémon you would like to see me give my personal opinion on and even a rate out of I’d just rather be home with my dog it’s too peopley out there shirt So to start this thing off, I thought I would start with one of my favourite Pokémon, Arcanine!

I’d just rather be home with my dog it’s too peopley out there shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt 

I’d just rather be home with my dog it’s too peopley out there
Long Sleeved

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét