Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 12, 2018

Kitchen good mythical morning shirt

About 6 months ago, I had an audition for ‘on camera food host and Kitchen good mythical morning shirt‘. My agent at the time just said, “shoot and cut a well produced segment in your kitchen, make it under four minutes- I gotta go”. Two months went by, and we actors/peroformers just forget, typically the second we leave the casting session. In this case, it was the second I closed final cut pro (that’s editing software). Two months later I was on a scaffold 20 feet in the air, laying tile, helping my brother out on a big install in Walnut Creek. This was a happy place for me, but obviously not what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. My agent called, he told me casting looked at 4 thousand people, I had made the top 100.

Kitchen good mythical morning shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Kitchen good mythical morning
Guys V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét