Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

Snoopy I’ll hold you in my heart until i hold you in heaven shirt

“I left on little suitcase in Snoopy I’ll hold you in my heart until i hold you in heaven shirt this brandnew super-precious English version of the beautiful German song “Ich hab noch einen Koffer in Berlin”, originally from 1960, sung by the great Hildegard Knef and fantastic Marlene Dietrich, now adapted by wonderful and available on iTunes to be downloaded and put on repeat.

Snoopy I’ll hold you in my heart until i hold you in heaven shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtSnoopy I’ll hold you in my heart until i hold you in heaven

Guys V-Neck

Buy it Now: Snoopy I’ll hold you in my heart until i hold you in heaven shirt


Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét