Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 12, 2018

I’m So Good Santa Came Twice T-Shirt

Nothing actually prepares you for it. Nothing coaches you to expect it. There is no sign. No omen. Not a black bird or cat or lizard or missing tooth under your bed or ladder to walk under. And I’m So Good Santa Came Twice T-Shirt. Calamity will strike. Fate plays its card and takes even the best of us unawares. I, for one, didn’t know I had it coming. Didn’t expect much. I called home. I spoke with my fiancée. I had made arrangements. I had plans. I had my family to see. I had tied up all the loose ends. I had done everything.

I’m So Good Santa Came Twice T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

I'm So Good Santa Came Twice
Guys V-Neck
Buy it Now: I’m So Good Santa Came Twice T-Shirt

Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét