Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 12, 2018

Im not the sweet girl next door im the crazy bitch down the street shirt

I like to pick a theme or word for the Im not the sweet girl next door im the crazy bitch down the street shirt a guiding light. I used to write lists and lists of resolutions, hoping that this would finally be the year that I had everything together, did everything that I wanted to, ate perfectly, exercised perfectly, lost the last 10 pounds I was determined I would be happier without, tracked every penny I spent, read all the books I wanted to read, and basically became non-human.

Im not the sweet girl next door im the crazy bitch down the street shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt 

Im not the sweet girl next door im the crazy bitch down the street
Guys V-Neck

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét