Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

I’m full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila shirt, Youth tee, V-neck

Magic time of Christmas holidays is coming and I’m full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila shirt a piece ofthis miracle with those who maybe need it more than others. So I decided to make a photo project “PHOTO for LIFE”
But it will be special because the part of money is going to children with cancer.
Every participant will get a photo session in Christmas decorated New York and help sick children to become just a little happier.

I’m full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirtI'm full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila

Guys V-Neck
Buy it Now: I’m full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila shirt, Youth tee, V-neck

Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét