Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 12, 2018

If My Mouth Doesn’t Say It My Face Definitely Will Achmed Genie Version Shirt

You used the words comrade, radical, and If My Mouth Doesn’t Say It My Face Definitely Will Achmed Genie Version Shirt, a no-no for good conforming, non-establishment-threatening citizens. And holding up pictures of molesters and monsters is only allowed if the perpetrators are not part of the 1%, didn’t your mama ever teach you that? I’m gonna share, but if that gets *me* put into FB jail, ima come after you, comrade

If My Mouth Doesn’t Say It My Face Definitely Will Achmed Genie Version Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt If My Mouth Doesn’t Say It My Face Definitely Will Achmed Genie Version

Ladies Tee 
Buy it Now: If My Mouth Doesn’t Say It My Face Definitely Will Achmed Genie Version Shirt

Home page: TEECLOVER

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét